2021 WA Cyber Security Leadership Summit
24th February 2021
With the whirlwind of cyber attacks, extortion, data breaches and data tampering in recent years, organisations are increasingly relying on security leaders to be proactive in supporting business leaders and the workforce to navigate the rapidly changing information security landscape. Business Insights Asia Pacific (BIAP) is proud to produce this one-day event for IT and cyber security leaders. We bring together local, national and global perspectives on security attacks, threats, trends, solutions and regulation changes, helping attendees to put preventative measures in place and remaining ethical as they continue to protect their organisations and customers.
- Delivering enterprise-wide information security initiatives – CIOs managing security risk in an ever-changing world
- Cyber security as a business issue – shifting the mindset and changing the culture
- Delivering good cybersecurity strategy and governance
- Global threat intelligence – cyber security insights for protecting your digital business
- Supporting your businesses to remain cyber resilient in the increasingly volatile environment
- Understanding the crucial role of corporate leaders in protecting sensitive information of customers
- Protecting data and defend against cyber attacks
- Cyber security as a matter of ethics – why ethics matters even more in this connected world?
- Cyber security innovation and disruptions – meeting the transformational demands of the digital economy
- Helping customers to actively understand and be deeply aware about what they are sharing in the cyber environment
- Shifting cybersecurity thinking from reacting to attacks and recovery to proactive prevention
- Practical approaches to bridging skills gaps – attracting and developing security talents