2024 Australian Cyber Security Leadership Summit
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park
With the increasing frequency of cyberattacks, organisations worldwide are facing severe economic, social, and technological consequences. Raising awareness about cybersecurity has become a crucial business standard. Yet, external security breaches and human errors continue to highlight the need to understand the gaps and opportunities for mitigating, detecting, and responding to malicious attacks from a leadership, operational, culture, policy, governance and customer trust perspective. In this volatile landscape, security and business leaders must prioritise building trust and protecting customer information and corporate assets.
Join us in this one-day-only event as security practitioners share invaluable insights and lessons learned on securing organisations at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels; cyber security as a customer priority; the way that AI can be used to respond to cyber threats; improving end-user awareness and understanding of cyber risks; best practices and good governance; and what’s on the horizon as we continue to operate in a digitally driven ecosystem.
- The current state of cyber security
- Securing organisations at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels
- Helping the Board, users and customers to actively understand and be deeply aware of the cyber security environment
- Integrating cyber security strategies into digital transformation
- Managing their digital security risks through governance and policies – Essential Eight, Protective Security Policy Framework, and Information Security Manual
- AI for cyber security – challenges, opportunities, and pitfalls
- Real-time threat detection and response
- Protecting your organisation against the dark side of generative AI
- Exploring the origins, operational strategies and key lessons of ransomware
- Ransomware – key capabilities for data resilience and recovery
- Realising business value with zero trust security
- The future of cybersecurity – connecting technology, people, and business safely and securely