2020 NZ IT Leadership Summit
Grand Millennium Auckland
Grand Millennium, Auckland
Leadership, technology, culture and collaboration continue to play an integral role in the delivery of an enterprise-wide transformation strategy. The ability to build deeper level of engagement with the executive team and drive cross-functional collaboration in the ongoing business transformation will be critically important as IT leaders advance their organisations to the next phase of growth and digital maturity. Business Insights Asia Pacific (BIAP) looks forward to hosting the New Zealand IT Leadership Summit in Auckland. Presenters will share their business transformation progress where technology, people and collaboration are in the heart of the journey.
- C-level executive engagement and collaboration from build to buy – building partnerships and trust
- A people-first approach to digital transformation
- Building a more customer obsessed, agile and responsive and digitally empowered organisation
- The next stage of digital transformation – what's next for you, your organisations and your customers?
- Driving the enterprise-wide effort – cultivating a culture of cross-functional collaboration and engagement
- Navigating the human and machine environment – practical examples of how the automation, machine learning, data and AI can continue to make a difference
- Managing crisis to opportunity – improving security and resilience
- Security – how much is enough?
- Nurturing technical experts – unleashing the untapped potential of technical talents
- Transitioning into the new world of work – building tomorrow's digitally enabled workforce