2023 WA Cyber Security Leadership Summit
The Westin Perth
The Westin Perth
With cyberattacks continuing to grow and crippling organisations around the world, it brings existing debates into a sharper focus. Recent security breaches prompt a revisit to gaps and opportunities for mitigating, detecting, and responding to malicious attacks from a leadership and organisational perspective. Protecting customer information and corporate assets will continue to be the focus for security and business leaders as they navigate the volatile landscape.
In this one-day-only event, security practitioners will share the most valuable lessons learned on securing organisations at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels; addressing and mitigating cyber risks through collaboration and partnership; best practices on data governance; communicating cybersecurity to the board; cybersecurity awareness; AI capabilities and responses; and gaining and retaining customer trust.
- The state of cyber security
- Building cyber resilience in the digital world
- Cyber security good governance and best practices
- Rethinking cyber security as a customer priority
- Helping end users to actively understand and be deeply aware of what they are doing and sharing in the cyber environment
- Addressing implications and risks associated with collecting and holding identifiable data
- Real-time detection and response
- Cyber security law, governance, policies and ethics – challenges, opportunities and gaps
- The future of cybersecurity – what more can be done as we connect technology, people and business safely and securely... and more