2023 WA Cyber Security Leadership Summit
The Westin Perth
With the increasing frequency of cyberattacks, organisations worldwide are facing severe economic, social, and technological consequences. Raising awareness about cybersecurity has become a crucial business standard. Yet, external security breaches and human errors continue to highlight the need to understand the gaps and opportunities for mitigating, detecting, and responding to malicious attacks from a leadership, operational, culture, policy, governance and customer trust perspective. In this volatile landscape, security and business leaders must prioritise building trust and protecting customer information and corporate assets.
Join us in this one-day-only event as security practitioners share invaluable insights and lessons learned on securing organisations at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels; cyber security as a customer priority; the way that AI can be used to respond to cyber threats; improving end-user awareness and understanding of cyber risks; best practices and good governance; and what’s on the horizon as we continue to operate in a digitally driven ecosystem.
- The state of cyber security
- Building cyber resilience in the digital world
- Cyber security good governance and best practices
- Rethinking cyber security as a customer priority
- Helping end users to actively understand and be deeply aware of what they are doing and sharing in the cyber environment
- Addressing implications and risks associated with collecting and holding identifiable data
- Real-time detection and response
- Cyber security law, governance, policies and ethics – challenges, opportunities and gaps
- The future of cybersecurity – what more can be done as we connect technology, people and business safely and securely... and more